This site depends on you and other users for its content, below you will find a list with links to the upload forms.
Bear in mind that there are a number of rules. Content that can harm other people's data or software is obviously not allowed, neither is copyrighted content. It is allowed to upload files made by others but only under two conditions.
1) The file's license allows it to be reproduced, in this case you must provide the license with the file
2)The original author has given you permission to share the file here. In this case you must name state the name of the author and the fact that he/she has given permission.
Your contribution must be accompanied by a description in English, any comments in the source code must also be in English, otherwise many people will not be able to make full use of your creation. Including a description in another language next to the English one is no problem.
If you upload a file made by someone else please use the site's search function to make sure that it has not been uploaded before.
NB: if you want to contribute files you need to create an account.
- User CSS: User CSS files can be used to change the appearance of one or all sites
- Toolbar setups: Opera has a very flexible interface, in this section you can share yours with other users.
- Menu setups: If you have completely redesigned your menu and think others should eb able to use it you can share it here.
- Keyboard setups: Whether you want to share your vintage shortcuts or your own fresh creation, this is the place.
- Mouse setups: Mouse gestures are one of the greatest things since sliced bread, share your setup here.
- Other files: Other files, from search.ini to urlfilter goes here.
- Buttons, Macro's and other code: This is where you can post code snippets, macro's bookmarklets, and so on. Anything that does not require a file.
- Linked content: Not all authors allow their content to be uploaded here. In those cases you can post a short description of the script/code/etc here, with a link to it on the author's site. This is not the preferred method, if at all possible, upload the content here. Please make sure to link to the actual content, not the main page of the author.
After submitting your creation it will not immediately be visible on the main page. First, it has to be checked by one of our moderators to ensure that it does not violate any of the rules above.
When you change something about your file please provide a changelog in the post, not just the file, that way users can easily see whether they need to download the new file or not. It will also be more apparent to them that there is a new version to update to.
To update your file press edit at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the file section of the editing form. Remove the old file before uploading the new file.
We look forward to your contributions,